Basic legal for lettings
OUR MOST POPULAR COURSE! DESIGNED FOR ANYONE FROM THE JUNIOR TO THE CHAIRMAN, THIS COURSE COVERS LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES, THE VARIOUS HOUSING ACTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
- Estate Agents legal responsibilities
- Agents Terms of Business
- Consumer protection regulations
- Immigration Act 2014 and 2016 (Right To Rent)
- The Housing Act 1988
- The Housing Act 1996
- The Housing Act 2004
- The Housing Act 2011
- Deregulation Act 2015
- Protection from Eviction Act 1977
- Assured Tenancies the Law
- What to do about bad paying tenants
- What to do about tenants who breach a term in their contract
- How do I get a tenant out of the property?
- Section 21 Housing Act 1988 Notice
- Section 8 Housing Act 1988 Notice
- Mandatory and Descresionary Grounds
Price & duration
THIS IS A 3 HOUR COURSE AND IS PRICED AT £550 IF WE TRAVEL TO YOU OR £200 if done on Zoom*.
We’re here to help
REQUEST AN INITIAL CASE REVIEW
Tell us about your situation and we’re confident we’ll find a way to help. Just drop us a line clicking on the button below,