Latest news

Thursday, 9 April 2020

April 2020

We will assist you to draft, prepare and advise you accordingly as to what documentation you would need to serve to the courts in regards to recovering rent arrears and possessions of the property. We will advise you of all matters relating to the case and also assist you in arranging representation through a firm of solicitors who will present your case in court if necessary. †