Basic training for lettings
OUR MOST POPULAR COURSE! DESIGNED FOR ANYONE FROM THE JUNIOR TO THE CHAIRMAN, THIS COURSE COVERS LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES, THE VARIOUS HOUSING ACTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
- Estate Agents legal responsibilities
- Terms of Business
- Consumer protection regulations
- Immigration Act 2014 and 2016 (Right To Rent)
- The Housing Act 1988
- The Housing Act 1996
- The Housing Act 2004
- The Housing Act 2011
- Deregulation Act 2015
- Protection from Eviction Act 1977
- Assured Tenancies the Law
- What to do about bad paying tenants
- What to do about tenants who breach a term in their contract
- How do I get a tenant out of the property?
- Section 21 Housing Act 1988 Notice
- Section 8 Housing Act 1988 Notice
- Mandatory and Descresionary Grounds
Price & duration
THIS IS A 3 HOUR COURSE AND IS PRICED AT £550 IF WE TRAVEL TO YOU OR £99 PER PERSON IF HELD AT OUR TRAINING CENTRE*. *The price of £99pp applies for a minimum of 10 people. Our training centre holds a maximum of 16 people.
† Disclaimer : We are an independent specialist eviction services company who assists landlords throughout England & Wales. All our clients hearings are carried out by advocates instructed by a firm of solicitors who are regulated by the SRA. We are not, nor are we required to be regulated by the Law Society or the SRA. We are not solicitors, a firm of solicitors, nor do we purport to be a firm of solicitors