SINCE OCTOBER 1ST LAST YEAR THIS COURSE HAS PROVED TO BE VERY POPULAR, NOW THAT THE FIRST BATCH OF TENANCIES HAVE OR ARE ABOUT TO EXPIRE AND AGENTS ARE STARTING TO USE THE DREADED NEW NOTICE FORM 6A, THIS COURSE IS A MUST. IT IS A 2 HOUR COURSE COVERING DEPOSITS, NOTICES AND DOCUMENTS. IT IS IDEAL FOR ANYBODY FROM THE MOST JUNIOR TO THE MOST SENIOR AND CLIENTS AS WELL.
- Case laws—Superstrike v. Rodrigues
- Case laws—Charalambos v. NG
- Case laws—Gardener v. McClusker
- Deposits taken before 6th April 2007
- Deposits taken after 6th April 2007
- Section 21 (1) (b) and Section 21(4)(a) | case law—Spencer v. Taylor
- 1st October 2015 changes
- How to rent booklet, gas safety, energy performance certificates, licenses, deposit protection
- Tenant retaliation to Section 21
- New Section 21—Form 6a
Price & duration
THIS IS A 2 HOUR COURSE AND IS PRICED AT £250 IF WE TRAVEL TO YOU OR £50 PER PERSON IF HELD AT OUR TRAINING CENTRE*. *The price of £5opp applies for a minimum of 10 people. Our training centre holds a maximum of 16 people.
† Disclaimer : We are an independent specialist eviction services company who assists landlords throughout England & Wales. All our clients hearings are carried out by advocates instructed by a firm of solicitors who are regulated by the SRA. We are not, nor are we required to be regulated by the Law Society or the SRA. We are not solicitors, a firm of solicitors, nor do we purport to be a firm of solicitors