THIS COURSE IS REALLY DESIGNED FOR OFFICE MANAGERS AND OWNERS. IT ENCOMPASSES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO NOT FALL FOUL OF TRADING STANDARDS OR THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN REDRESS SCHEMES. IT ALSO HELPS CREATE SAFER SYSTEMS IN YOUR OFFICES AND EXPLAINS AGENT / CLIENT LIABILITIES.
- Estate Agents legal responsibilities
- Terms of Business
- Consumer Protection regulations
- Immigration Act 2014 and 2016 (Right to Rent)
- The Housing Act 1988
- The Housing Act 1996
- The Housing Act 2004
- The Localism Act 2011
- Deregulation Act 2015
- Protection from Eviction Act 1977
- Assured Tenancies—the law
- What to do about bad paying tenants
- What to do about tenants who breach a term in their contract
- How do I get a tenant out of the property?
- Section 21 Housing Act 1988 notice
- Section 8 Housing Act 1988 notice
- Mandatory and discretionary grounds
Price & duration
THIS IS A 3 HOUR COURSE AND IS PRICED AT £500 IF WE TRAVEL TO YOU OR £99 PER PERSON IF HELD AT OUR TRAINING CENTRE*. *The price of £99pp applies for a minimum of 10 people. Our training centre holds a maximum of 16 people.
† Disclaimer : We are an independent specialist eviction services company who assists landlords throughout England & Wales. All our clients hearings are carried out by advocates instructed by a firm of solicitors who are regulated by the SRA. We are not, nor are we required to be regulated by the Law Society or the SRA. We are not solicitors, a firm of solicitors, nor do we purport to be a firm of solicitors